Friday, November 1, 2013

MY REFLECTION

This week, I'd like to read about my students' reflections on what we did in class and why we did it. Hopefully I did a good job of letting them know what the plan was/is I think this week was to show how the colors of our personalities can reflect the career choices that we can make. This week I had to choose a career that was a green card. My choice was a police detective for this week and I realized that it really wasn't that bad. To be honest, many of my personality types matched up to help me realize that, that job really wasn't that bad of a pair up for me. Now, of course it didn't completely interest me, but there could be a job in that career cluster that I might enjoy. This week really reflected on me as a way of showing that we might like a job that we thought were completly different from what we expected it to be. However, as the week started and progressed, I realized more about who I am and the job descriptions that I am looking into before I even think about looking into the job. I love to be active and hands on, therefore I have realized I need to find a job that has new scenery and different kinds of action every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment