Friday, October 18, 2013

4 COLORS

today we studied the discovery of peoples true colors. The true colors are considered as Blue, Green, Ornage, and Gold. Blue means-that your known to soothe your nerves. Green- an expression of someone using their logic. Orange- is a person often used to promote action, motivation, excitement. Gold- is a person with many morals associated with them. We were given the task of naming four teachers who each reflect to us as each of the different cards. Now I believed the Blue card teacher as Mrs.E. She is always a caring person and wants you to always feel at home before she teaches you something. Next is a green card teacher. I would have to choose this as Mr. Happ. He is always using his logic to solve a problem everyday, and that is math. He is defiantly the hardest teacher I've ever had, but he forces you to use logic everyday. The Orange card teacher is defiantly not a no brainer. All the teachers try to teach you things, but I'd say Mr. Dunham. He probably teaches me the least amount of stuff, but everything that I learn I obsorb. This being he makes it exciting, so I remember it very well. It actually ends up that I probably learn more in that class than any other. And this brings me to the teacher that I award with the gold card is Mrs. Wilson. She is always using her smarts and being on task. She can get anyhting graded and done on the time she tells you. However, she never backs down from the tasks she has on mind. This moves me on to my classmates who earn each card. My blue card goes out to Sydney. She is always making sure everyone is included and feeling appreciated. My Green card is given to Michael. All he ever does is use his logic, and it comes in handy. My orange card goes out to Hannah. She doesn't care about much, but she defiantly can make your day fun! My last card goes out to my friend Sammy. I don't think he's ever not done something that he said he's going to do! He never breaks a moral and is always on task.

No comments:

Post a Comment